Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks is Christian summer camp for girls in New York.
- Non-competitive skill-based activities build confidence and courage to try new things.
- Daily personal devotions and small-group Bible study build a foundation in God’s Word.
- Godly role models encourage a desire to live a life for Jesus.
More valuable than the physical skills girls will learn in their activities, camp encourages the development of qualities and skills for life.
- Interest in personal Bible study
- Appreciation of diversity
- Healthy relationships